The takeaway slices of the golf swing begin as soon as the club starts fraternization back and purpose when the punishment of the club is parallel to the ground.
More About Golf Swing Meter:
- Measures clubhead swing speed and tempo time to help golfers optimize their swing to increase distance and improve swing consistency
- No need to hit an actual golf ball—use a Wiffle ball, Birdie Ball, sponge ball, or equivalent to simulate a real ball, but swing at a ball replica to release the club properly. Immediate feedback provides a basis for golfers to determine swing improvements
- Range of speed measurement from 40 MPH to over 200 MPH
- Actual swing Tempo Time, from the start of the club takeaway to ball impact is measured to one-hundredth of a second
- Use it at home in the backyard, indoors or outdoors in a hitting cage, at the driving range
Question: vs trackman?
Go For It!